Thursday 5 August 2010

Printing heaven


Does anyone want to off load a copy of Photoshop CS4 (PC version) or do you know anyone else who does?! Absolutely love it now that I have a better understanding of how to use it for photography, but balking at the cost.  
Have been in printing heaven today, and continuing to tweak and refine towards tomorrows exhibition. Take 8 photographers, an intensive week of thinking and doing nothing but photography - the results are absolutely amazing. So many different approaches and ideas. So many different ways of thinking and doing!
The above shot (not part of my final submission) looks brilliant (he said modestly!) printed at A4 on an A3 (semi-gloss) sheet. Smooth and soft as a babies bum!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it looks great printer. Doesn't look too shabby on screen either...

    I envy your week and I'm very glad that you're enjoying it :-)

    ReplyDelete