Wednesday 4 August 2010

Tiger in the Woods



Today at school was all about scanning and getting in about the Epson printers. I took this with an Olympus OM1 in April 1981 (who's a good boy that has all of his old negatives catalogued and filed - worth a gold star I would say). Even remember taking it in a friends parents garden at Tacket Wood Cottage, Totness, in Devon. The subject - one of their many moggies. It has been scanned using an Epson Perfection 4990 Film Scanner, then fiddled with in PS.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the cat that comes to visit my house! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are all filed but not catalogued. I hope to get them all scanned some time but while I was waiting to do it my good quality neg scanner stopped being supported by both Windows and Snow Leopard! My excuse now is that I need new equipment!

    ReplyDelete