Tuesday 28 September 2010

Sun machine is coming down, and we're gonna have a party ...

The Weather Project. The fourth in the Annual Series of commissions for the Turbine Hall at Tate Modern, Olafur Eliasson, 2003.
This image has been dug out from the archives. It was my first time at Tate Modern and I was understandably blown away!
Knackered tonight! A heavy duty day. Meeting from 10am to 4pm discussing the last 15 years (I have been there 8) of lottery support for the arts in Scotland, with a view to informing how this will be taken forward within Creative Scotland.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing image - did you photograph it or import it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something very similar in my archive! 4th December 2003. I've been to the Tate Modern a few tines and that's by fat the best thing I've seen there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing indeed, excellent capture!

    ReplyDelete