Tuesday 26 October 2010

The day after


or ... Sandy does not lie with the fishes!
All appeared to go well, but had an extended game of Hueeee as a result of the medication. Got x2 for the price of one (one point of entry). Seems the otherside had an undiagnosed second. Don't know about cuts(sic) but the ward staff were excellent (as well as consultants). High level of care and professionalism, as well  as friendly approach in the face of some infuriating patients (yours truly for once not included). Respect NHS.
Got a bit pissed-off (sic) as they wouldn't let me go home until I produced 250cl at one standing. 
Now I know in some quarters I am considered a bit of a piss-artist, but it took me until 8pm to do the required.
Home now with suitable drug selection to see me through recovery (x1 to x2 weeks).

1 comment: