Thursday 22 July 2010

Question?

What do the following photographers/artists have in common:
Robert Frank, Paul Strand, Walker Evans, Dorothea Lange, Brassai, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Garry Winnogrand, Harry Callahan, Philip-Lorca diCorcia, Arthur H. Fellig (Weegee), Merry Alpern, Helmut Newton, Susan Meiselas, Nan Goldin, Marcello Geppetti, Tazio Secchiaroli, Larry Clark, Sophie Calle, Shizuka Yokomizo, and Diane Arbus.
Answer tomorrow. (or more likely Saturday as I will be at the official opening of the Briggait in Glasgow tomorrow night and there will be wine!)

4 comments:

  1. I know! I know! Been meaning to buy the book for weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all famous! (And the rest of us are not - just kidding) - can't wait to see the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SD - That is one answer, but not the one that I will be posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee... I saw the answer first...

    ReplyDelete