Thursday 11 March 2010

A nice tree pic before heading for Shetland tomorrow where there are very few. New lens arrived today, so looking forward to trying it out over the weekend. Weather can be a bit harsh in that part of the world, so hoping it's not too windy or camera shake could be a problem. Last time I was there the wind was so strong that I could hardly open the car door when I went to have a look at the sea cliffs up in the North West. When I eventually did get out the car the wind was so strong that breathing proved difficult (convinced to this day that the rain near the edge of the cliffs was falling upwards). 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new lens and enjoy Shetland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I aprove of that shot!

    You jest about the rain falling upwards but in my sailing days I have seen it happen. Pretty weird to watch....

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete