Sunday 14 March 2010

Shetland #1



The first of many from the weekend. Experienced every kind of weather imaginable. The one constant was the wind, though depending where you were it varied from a gentle breeze to something a lot more. Certainly I got about a bit from the sea cliffs in the wild North West right down to Sumburgh Head at the tip of the mainland in the South. Yell, Fetlar and Unst will have to wait for another time. The new lens is really the business. I got up very close and personal with some of the wildlife which wouldn't have been possible otherwise. IS really made a difference.
A good selection and range of images (I took over 500 shots!) will be uploaded to Flickr over the coming week, so tune in and let me know what you think.


The Shetland Chronicles on Flickr
Why I was in Shetland Mirrie Dancers and Mareel 

1 comment:

  1. Really like this. I can almost feel the texture of the rope.

    ReplyDelete