Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lobster creels on the pier

Another old one. Taken in April 2009 in Tobermory, Isle of Mull. Business/pleasure, Mull Theatre & An Tobar. Tobermory has (according to Lonely Planet) one of the top 5 recommended restaurants in Scotland. Have to agree this place is something special - Cafe Fish. Would happily eat my way through the entire menu (only partly achieved to date!)


Usual day at the coalface. Pleasant lunchtime with chums - A Play, A Pie, and a Pint (not in that order) at the Traverse . The Shattered Head - Bite sized theatre in an easily digestable form.


More Mull images on my Flickr feed if your interested.

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Tobermory... but he was one of my favourite Wombles...

    Sadly, I never have the time or the inclination for a pie and a pint on a workday :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sleepyduck ...the things I have to do for the arts!

    ReplyDelete