Wednesday 9 June 2010

Immortality


Making your mark ... I didn't, just came across this, honest. 
Big news (in the arts in Scotland) today is the announcement of the senior team for Creative Scotland. Great to hear that Iain is one of them. 
At Little France to have the latest sign of physical decay checked out, have a chat, and to get an operation date. Nothing serious, but a bit of a shock to hear that even though it's keyhole I'll be out of action for 2 weeks +.  Also went to give one of my eight for somebody else, but they didn't want any - nurse said if I'm going under the knife in ten weeks I'll need to have a full tank.


WARNING - this blog appears to be monitored by representatives of Blipfoto (why? - your guess is as good as mine!).

2 comments:

  1. Very serendipitous. I'm glad the announcement meets with your (partial?) approval...

    Good luck with the keyhole. Say hi to Loyd Grossman for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect you are not the only one...

    ReplyDelete