Thursday 3 June 2010

Into the light

A day spent out and about. Much prefer to be out doing the good works, rather than stuck in the office. Downside, hot and sweaty trains (they really put the rubbish rolling stock on the more minor routes). No one tell them it's summer time and that they can turn the heating OFF! Had a suit opposite who was wearing pink socks. Corporate Blackberry rather than creative iphone appeared. Under the intense heat eventually removed his jacket - the rebel! Pork-pie-hat joined us at an intermediate stop - may have got away with it (just) if he had been 25 years younger (probably was in his head - under the hat). What was he listening too on his 'phones?

3 comments:

  1. Cool shot. I'm a suit with an iPhone. No pink socks. Occasionally I undo the top button of my shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful and mysterious photograph that really speaks to me, and then the writing was clever and made me smile.

    I found your blog via Dogen Photo Blog.
    I am a painter and a blipper.
    Pleased to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Megan. I have had a quick look at the interesting work on your website. Will spend more time looking next week. My son is a painter currently living and working in NY (2 years out from Glasgow School of Art)I am an arts bureaucrat who would rather be creating than assessing!

    ReplyDelete