Monday 7 June 2010

Not much to do in Wick

Well things didn't quite go as planned. I should have been back yesterday from my latest travels but wasn't infact back until this evening. I'm afraid the person who arranged my travel got a wee bit confused over week and weekend train timetables. The result was that I missed the only Sunday train so had to spend another night. On the plus side the rain eventually went off and I went exploring with camera. Some to be posted here over the next week, with the majority (once processed, as I've now become a bit of a RAW nut) on Flickr.
Note all the images I'm posting here are relatively low resolution. The biggies are on Flickr

1 comment:

  1. Not much to do in Wick, eh? I would never have guessed... Welcome back to civilisation! (Apologies for any offence caused to any Wickers who might be reading this)

    ReplyDelete